You may be parked for a while,
but your tastebuds don’t have to be.
Join us in welcoming renowned Chef, Shannon Bennett, to Mercedes-Benz Melbourne and Mercedes-Benz Melbourne Airport as inspirational LSH Auto Australia Brand Ambassador.
With everyone spending more time at home than any of us ever imagined, we’ve asked Shannon to share one of his favourite recipes. We hope it will help make your stay at home a little more enjoyable.
Reflecting on his love of fine cars and exceptional experiences, Shannon says of his new partnership with LSH Auto Australia;
“It’s great working with such a customer focused group to create experiences we hope will be helpful to customers in these difficult times. Our aim is to provide tools for enriching experiences – even when stuck at home.”
Chicken Sausage Rolls.
Shannon Bennett’s Chicken Sausage Rolls, developed in conjunction with Miele.
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Appliance and Function: Fan Plus
1. Pre-heat Oven on Fan Plus at 180°C.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, sage, bread crumbs, garlic, onion, duck fat, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Roll pastry to 3mm thickness. Cut the puff pastry into 24cm x 8cm. If using ready rolled sheets, cut in half horizontally.
4. Place the chicken mix evenly along the length of the puff pastry. Roll the edge of the puff over the chicken mix creating a sausage shape. Brush the end of the pastry with egg wash and roll, ensuring that the crease is at the bottom.
5. Portion into 12cm lengths. Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray.
6. Mix the egg yolks and water together in a small bowl. Brush each sausage roll with the egg mixture. Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
7. Place on shelf position 2 and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.